Since our Beta currently only includes very limited functionality- here are a few preliminary steps that you would need to follow before onboarding:
- First, please do not break the board apart prior to onboarding - that is a general rule of thumb.
- Please plug the board to a power supply via the USB cable and to the battery shipped with it
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, on your phone
- Press the "onboarding button" on the master module - the button is one farther from the USB connector - this will make the Master Module mode indicator LED blink. It is very important that it blinks :smile:
See the following FAQ for information about the LEDs: https://developer.relayr.io/documents/Support/FAQs > Hardware and Firmware
- Set all the sensors in OnBoarding mode in order to start the onboarding process. This is done by pressing the button on each of the sensors - a short press so that their LEDs start blinking- this is the indication of the OnBoarding mode.
- Start the onboarding app.
- Enter the WiFi password - which needs to be less than 18 characters long, all characters must be A-Z, a-z. 0-9 ones.
- Follow the instructions of the app until onboarding is completed.
Note: if the app fails to find a WunderBar at first, please press the onboarding button on the Master Module again and then retry. In case one of the sensors fails to onboard, please press its onboarding button again and tap to try again.
Please note that once you are onboarded, you will need to access the Developer Dashboard in order to see data.